Manufacturer of electric cars Tesla in late July delivered the first batch of the new “budget” sedan Model 3 those who managed to make a new pre-order before anyone else. It was expected that the pace of these deliveries in the coming months will increase dramatically. According to the plan of Elon musk, the company was going to produce about 100 cars in August and 1,500 in September and nearly 20,000 in December. This was planned to reach a production of 10,000 electric cars of this model per week in 2018. But, apparently, these plans failed completely. At least with regards to this year.
- Samsung officially introduced a mixed-reality headset Odyssey
- Russian scientists used ultrasound to remove a cancerous tumor
- Chubais announced the launch of domestic production of electric scooters
- Browse quadcopter HC629 WISDOM — the detail that changes everything
- Scientists said, are we living in “the Matrix”