Tesla will release a crossover Model Y in 2020
About the company’s plans said the head of Tesla Elon Musk during the conference devoted to results of the first quarter of 2017. He noted that the new crossover will be constructed on a new platform that will not only simplify the design of the car, but also significantly reduce the cost of production.
- Guide Facebook decided to close down Oculus Story Studio
- Startup Vector Space Systems has tested a five-ton rocket
- Where it is fashionable to meet in 2017?
- Stephen Hawking: to “doomsday” humanity has left 100 years
- With the help of genetic engineering managed to eliminate HIV in animals
- “MX Currency”: convenient and versatile currency Converter