Chinese manufacturers understand that to look at the description and photos of the device extremely difficult to make an idea about it, so companies take video and reviews of all sorts of tests. For example, how much is enough battery M-Horse Power 2 with a capacity of 6,000 mAh? The manufacturer promises three days without charging under normal use. And for clarity, the M-Horse showed how long the smartphone can work in video recording mode.
For the test of autonomy, the manufacturer chose one of the most resource-intensive tasks — video recording. During this process, the program is usually loaded to the max, as both need to capture, process and save all the footage. By the start of the experiment M-Horse Power 2 was charged at 91%. Display brightness set to maximum, and then the smartphone started to record the video. After an hour of operation in this mode it drained only 15% to 76%.
Technical specifications of M-Horse Power 2:
- A 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels;
- Quad-core MediaTek processor MT6737 with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of storage;
- support for memory cards microSD up to 32 GB;
- dual camera with sensors 8 and 2 Megapixel;
- A 5-megapixel front camera;
- the battery capacity of 6000 mAh;
- two slots for SIM-cards;
- support 4G LTE;
- the fingerprint scanner;
- Android 7.0 Nougat.
Recent search terms:
- m horse power 2 battery life tests
- m horse power2 user battery tests
- Alibaba has set a new record of sales thanks to the singles Day
- Compact Blackview A10 can be booked for less than 4 thousand rubles
- Review ASUS VivoBook Pro 15 N580VD: the long-awaited optimum
- Insides #1129: OnePlus 5T, Samsung Galaxy S9, Gionee S11, Doogee BL12000
- The authors of the Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 urged fans not to believe evil languages