356 | 0
Articles
Like:
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
(0 голосов, в среднем: 0 из 5)

The 10 leading theories on the subject of dark energy

Humanity has accumulated a huge amount of information about our Universe and how it works. We are proud to be the most intelligent species on Earth, and, at the moment, and throughout the Universe. However, the information we have collected about the structure of our Universe obtained on the basis of 4% that we can observe, measure, and analyze — ordinary matter. The remaining 96% is “dark” substance. They are dark because we know nothing about them (and because physicists lack imagination when it comes to names).

READ  For the past 10 years, the author drew illustrations for his novel in Microsoft Paint
The 10 leading theories on the subject of dark energy

You are reading an article on the The 10 leading theories on the subject of dark energy. All materials on the site Gadgets F, а также и статья The 10 leading theories on the subject of dark energy - written for the purpose of information enrichment and we are happy if you like our magazine.


Reviews to article The 10 leading theories on the subject of dark energy