The air of Beijing has offered to clean using bicycles
Inventor and designer Daan, Rostgaard known for developing air-purifying towers, continues to be concerned for clean air in Beijing. In the Netherlands, the home of Daan, the problem with pollution is not as prevalent, so the designer decided to make efforts where it is needed, and in Beijing the air is very dirty. But cleaning the tower you need somewhere to place, placing them under the impressive plots of land, so the artist proposed a new method to make the air cleaner and suitable for breathing, determined to make the filters to air more compact, and then place them, for example, on bicycles.
- Announced drone-a heavyweight with a capacity of up to tons
- A rare type of supernova is able to explain the mystery of astrophysics 40-year-old
- Microsoft creates cloud-based storage system based on DNA
- New products from Huawei: smartphone, router and rival Xiaomi Mi Band
- New laptops Huawei MateBook E, X and D: specifications, prices, photos from the presentation
- Insides #964: Apple iPad Pro 10.5, Nubia Z17, R11 Oppo, OnePlus 5