The amazing world of stem cells
researchers at the Institute of artificial intelligence Allen has created the largest publicly available online-database of images of human stem cells. Allen Cell Explorer allows you to view 3D models of different types of cells directly in the browser, and the artificial intelligence is able to predict their structure and location. Scientists believe that this method will help to understand the nature of certain diseases. In the future it could become the basis for their diagnosis and treatment.
- Meizu introduced M5c: multi-colored gloss in the polycarbonate case
- [for publicity] Doogee Mix: frameless smartphone with a VR-helmet as a gift
- Microsoft announced its hybrid tablet Surface Pro
- Announcement of Huawei MateBook X, E and D: the competitor the MacBook, a transformer, and “just a laptop”
- [advertising] Beer party – the opening of the official fan club Meizu in Kiev on may 24!
- 10 interesting products from AliExpress (may)