The announcement of the OnePlus 5 will take place no earlier than June
Earlier this week, the CEO of OnePlus Pete Lo hintedthat they finish work on a new smartphone. Presumably, we are talking about the next flagship – OnePlus 5. Following this insider Mocha RQ has published in social network Weibo information about the technical characteristics of the future smartphone and said that it will be presented at the end of June. Employees of the popular American site The Verge got in touch with the OnePlus and find out when it is worth waiting for the presentation OnePlus 5.
According to the staff the Verge, the presentation of the new OnePlus flagship will indeed take place this summer. More exact date for the manufacturer refused to tell. It was also confirmed that the phone will be called OnePlus 5. Interestingly, despite the omission of the OnePlus 4 it will be the fifth flagship smartphone brand (OnePlus One, the OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T), but employees claim that they didn’t consider this. Representatives of the OnePlus also said that in their company, many are fans of the former NBA player Robert Horry, who played under the number “5” and in their office there are two posters with his image.
OnePlus is expected in 5 new eight-core Snapdragon 835, 6 or even 8 GB of RAM and dual camera.
- The iconic Wolfenstein 3D has just turned 25 years
- Hundreds of Android apps track users. with the help of ultrasound
- In South Korea, Samsung Galaxy S8 sold for 10 thousand rubles
- Caution! Clones updated Nokia 3310 is already available (4 photos)
- Microsoft introduced Windows 10’s
- Guide to jeans – how to choose your perfect match