The atmosphere of Jupiter surprised scientists
the NASA Mission Juno (“Juno”) has already surpassed all possible expectations. When it arrived at Jupiter last July after a five-year journey, the probe was the most distant from the Earth object, a solar powered and also flew faster than any other object created by people. The trajectory of the probe is closer to the stormy gas giant, than any devices that have been there before. And it is the first spacecraft that will pass by the mysterious poles of Jupiter and find out, contrary to most assumptions that they are blue and do not have the characteristic bands of the planet.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- New Tesla Model 3 is gaining “hundreds” of 5.6 seconds
- #video | the drill vs Smartphone: who?
- Robotic Falcon started to work in one of the canadian airports
- Technoexpert widely differing views on the problem of the development of AI
- Review game Sexy Brutale detective in the best traditions of Agatha Christie
- Engineers from Faraday go into Future Tesla