The camera lens with their hands
Mets Wernersson recorded on video the process of creating a lens for the camera, cutting out lens of appropriate size to turn the last screw. According to the master, virtually all parts were made by hand, with the exception of the mounting of the petals of the diaphragm and focusing helicoid. About the same it occurs on plants Fujifilm and other manufacturers ‘ optics. The resulting 90-mm lens with f/2.0 aperture draws the so-called “twisted” bokeh.
- [for publicity] Maze Comet: smartphone-survivor with dual camera
- Darth Vader helmet made of pure gold worth $1.4 million
- The company Nintendo has introduced a new version of its handheld console
- The lack of funding disrupts the timing of the implementation of major projects NASA
- How to save money on hotel bookings Instead
- RSC Energia is working on a competitor to the Falcon 9 from SpaceX