The capital of Korea was moved to virtual reality
North Korea — one of the most enigmatic and isolated countries in the world. Now you can get there without any problems, but the trip is quite expensive, and not everyone has the desire to travel, a look at Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, while we. Therefore, virtual tour, developed by Swedish startup SceneThere may be a good alternative for those who have not yet decided on the trip or just want to satisfy their curiosity.
- Game overview Little Nightmares: teen horror
- Oxford has created an artificial retina made of soft biomaterial
- Stanford has developed a biodegradable and flexible electronic circuits
- An overview of the player xDuoo X10 — water wears away the stone
- Art Director Prey is afraid to go back to Half-Life
- Cameraphones, long lasting and secure smartphones the Blackview from 6000 rubles