For you to be there, a lot of incredible events had to unfold in a certain way. The right egg and sperm were to meet, to create you with a specific DNA sequence, and breathe in you life; one sperm’s chance of 1 to 250 000 000. It was going to happen every time in a continuous sequence for millions of generations of your ancestors, going far in those days, when they were not even humans and not hominids. And other unlikely events had to happen: life was to possess the Land, Earth was formed as a habitable planet with the correct ingredients for life from the ashes of previous dead stars, the laws of physics had to provide the possibility of the emergence of life, and the universe had to turn around so that it became possible.
- The second episode “Guardians of the Galaxy” became the release date
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 – new graphics card for laptops and ultrabooks
- Gionee S10 with four cameras introduced in China
- The authors of Max Payne and Quantum Break talked about his next project
- Made in China #70: another win for robot over the human, an antidote to WannaCry and other news