The Chinese company unveiled a smartphone with four cameras
there is No doubt that having a dual camera is today a prerequisite to ensure that the smartphone could be called the flagship. However, the Chinese manufacturer OUKITEL went further and tried to raise the bar to unprecedented heights.
- Review game Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- SpaceX will launch Internet satellites this year
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium first tested in the benchmark
- The game is not for average minds: what to watch and read for the release of Prey
- Meizu Flyme 6 is now available for smartphones party
- “The weapon of Heroes”, an interactive 3D Museum of weapons