We already told you that the game publisher ZeniMax (owner of Bethesda studios, id Software, Arcane Studios, etc) filed a lawsuit against the management of the company Oculus, owned by Facebook Corporation. The plaintiff accused the Oculus that its employee (John Carmack, formerly id Software) allegedly stole ZeniMax important technology in the field of virtual reality, on the basis of which then was created the Oculus Rift. Lawyers ZeniMax initially demanded from Oculus $ 4 billion, but the jury decided otherwise.
- Drones: from the expensive toys to the cultural phenomenon of billions of dollars
- The experiment of cleaning the orbit from space debris began
- #it is an interesting | Most anticipated news of 2017
- Photographers strained: industrial robots had a photo shoot his Director
- One of the oldest ancestors of animals and humans was similar to the “toothed bag”