The Creator of Android has patented augmented reality glasses
Andy Rubin, one of the creators of the Android operating system, has left Google at the end of 2014 and started his own company. He recently presented the public its own smartphone under the brand Essential, and now filed for registration of patent augmented reality headset under the same name.
- Chinese robot will try to go to College
- MetaLimbs – an extra set of hands never hurt
- HMD Global shares details about future updates Nokia
- Online modes of the console Tekken 7 not working
- Insides #974: Leagoo M5 Edge, OnePlus 5, Doogee Shoot Power, upgrade MIUI
- Made in China #71: who created WannaCry, the end of anonymity on the Internet and other news