The Creator of McAfee will release the most secure smartphone in the world
Protection of personal data on mobile devices is actively discussed topic for several years. Therefore, some companies produce a protected device with a high level of security. Such a device was announced and John McAfee, one of the creators of the popular McAfee antivirus. He was among the first who developed antivirus software for viruses. Its new development John McAfee calls the world’s first truly private smartphone. He claims that this will be the most secure smartphone ever.
“Huge investments in hardware. On the rear panel of the device there are a number of switches that allow the user to physically disconnect the battery, camera, microphone, and antenna for Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. It also will not allow the phone to connect to the Stingray or any other trapping device IMSI. In addition, it has anonymous web search,” said John McAfee.
The device will be called John McAfee Privacy Phone will go on sale later this year. Production will deal with the company MGT, dealing with cybersecurity, headed by John. Technical characteristics of the device has not reported.
It is known that the smartphone will cost $1 100, and potential customers are corporate users. In addition, John McAfee plans to release an even more improved version next summer.
- For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X has 8 out MIUI based on Android 7.0
- Acer has introduced a competitor, the Razer Blade (13 photos)
- Best mobile games and apps of the year according to Google
- TSMC plans to start a 5-nm chip production
- Foxshot — miniature waterproof camera, recording in 1080P
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Performance began receiving the Android 7.1.1 Nougat