DNA of the bacteria by the age of 500 years was a direct reference to the epidemic — one of the deadliest for people — which broke out after the Spanish conquest. The study showed that one of the worst epidemics in human history, the plague of the sixteenth century which destroyed the native population of Mexico could have caused the deadly form of Salmonella from Europe.
- #video of the day | the game Doom II can be played with Porsche 911
- Insides #878: Doogee Shoot 2, Samsung Galaxy S8, Moto G5 Play, iPhone SE 128 GB
- Vernee Thor updated to Android 7.0
- Oukitel U7 Max with 5.5-inch screen costs less than 4 thousand rubles
- There are:-on Bluetooth headphones-