Studio Platinum Games announced the first paid DLC for the game NieR: Automata. The developers have decided to approach the creation of original and DLC added to the game the head of Square Enix and the head of Platinum Games as bosses. They can be found on the new arena located behind closed doors on the banks of the ruined city - fans of NieR: Automata know the place well. The DLC will be released on may 2.
But that's not all that awaits buyers of the first DLC. Platinum Games has also decided to treat fans to the first part of NieR, adding the costumes from the original. New outfits will get all three characters: 2B, 9S and A2. Clothing heroine 2B based on the suit Kain, what girl Android looks even more defiant than his usual attire.
The European release NieR: Automata was held on 10 March this year on the PlayStation 4, and a week later the game was released on the PC. To understand the plot of the game completely, will have to pass it several times: first for a girl-Android 2B, then 9S, and then another girl A2. In game 26 different endings, five of which are considered major, and only one - true. Our review NieR: Automata can see at this link.
Recent search terms:
- ニーアオートマタ 露出の多い 壁紙
- Computers with the new processors will no longer receive updates of Windows 7 and 8.1
- The Federal Antimonopoly service and Google made a truce
- Convertible notebook Onyx Boox Typewriter created to read e-books
- A prototype of the cancelled Nokia Lumia smartphone spotted on a Chinese trading site
- Owners of older Windows phones can't install Windows 10 Mobile