The first examples of photos taken on my phone on 5
Last June, the company OnePlus has unveiled its flagship smartphone OnePlus 3, so soon you can expect the presentation of his heir. According to rumors, the manufacturer will miss from 4 and OnePlus will release OnePlus 5. This is due to the negative value of the digit “4” for the Chinese. 5 earlier, OnePlus has already passed the certification in Chinese telecommunication Agency, and a newly leaked image of its rear side, showing a double chamber. Now the online True-Tech published the exclusive photos taken by the camera of OnePlus 5.
Unfortunately, to make any conclusions on the quality of the recording on the basis of these photographs is extremely difficult. It is only possible to mark quite good detail. The source also attached the EXIF data of one of the pictures, confirming that they were really made to OnePlus 5. Of resolution photos, we can conclude that the smartphone will get a 16-megapixel camera. In addition, the picture was taken in Shenzhen, China, where the company is based OnePlus.
It is expected that OnePlus 5 will have a 5.5-inch AMOLED-display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, eight-core Snapdragon 835, 8 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of internal memory, battery capacity of 4000 mAh battery and the latest version of Android.
- Sony Xperia X Ultra will get a screen with an aspect ratio of 21:9
- The main problem Microsoft will fix the Edge in the autumn update Redstone 3
- A new version of Hydrogen OS for the OnePlus 3 will offer better sound quality
- ZTE Nubia Z17 on Snapdragon 835 tested in the benchmark
- Two cameras in the smartphone — is not the limit
- HiKey 960 – compact single Board computer from Huawei (3 photos)