The first in the history of the physics textbook was sold for 790 000 $
Historical books about science are desirable to many collectors. Auctioneers put these treatises for a lot of money and often they find new owners who are willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for the coveted lot. The famous textbook on physics under the title Discorsi e dimostrazioni matematiche, intorno due nuove scienze attenenti alla mecanica & i movimenti locali (“Lectures and mathematical demonstrations relating to two new Sciences”) was written by the famous Italian physicist, engineer, astronomer and mathematician Galileo Galilei in the distant 1638. It is not surprising that the book auctioneers were planning to sell for big money.
- The first manifestation of Parkinson’s disease may be registered in the intestine!
- Created camera filming with a frequency of five trillion frames per second
- Deep Green — underwater robot butterfly, “flying” in the water to generate energy
- Review DAC with headphone amplifier Daart Canary from Yulong
- Microsoft’s Windows 10 — the alternative is Crome OS for education
- The tourist spaceship, Virgin Galactic has made another test flight