The first test of the engine BE-4, Blue Origin has failed
recently the American company Blue Origin began bench tests of the engine BE-4, designed to be similar to the Russian RD-180. After a series of tests representatives of the company said that the trials ended with damage to the equipment, — informs the edition of Space News.
See also Fitness tracker Cubot S1 is working month without recharging, and reports changes in the weather
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- How does it work? | 5G network
- #video | Nokia 3310 (2017) — return of the legend?
- Became known in fact, Elon Musk has decided to dig tunnels
- Review headphones Oriveti New Primacy — leaps and bounds
- Created an artificial intelligence, solving crimes
- Developed eye drops for the treatment of age-related blindness