The founder of one of the largest Internet companies Alibaba Group, Jack MA, stated that, in his opinion, in 30 years people will work only 4 hours a day.
According to entrepreneur, people will not only have a shorter working day, and will return to work only four times a week and not five, as now.
“I think that in the next 30 years, people will only work four hours a day and possibly four days a week,” said Jack MA.
“My grandfather worked 16 hours a day on farmland and thought he was very busy. We work eight hours, five days a week and I think that we’re very busy,” said the entrepreneur.
- According to rumors, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be in late September
- Travel in the Kiev metro will soon be replenished in the terminal or online
- Tesla plans to launch its own streaming music service
- [for publicity] Oukitel U22 with dual cameras already in pre-order for $69.99
- lifecell has launched fizy is a free service for listening to music