The company Xiaomi introduced flagship smartphone Mi Note 2 in November 2016. The first version of Mi Note 2 was available in black and silver color options, and later, at CES 2017, the manufacturer has expanded the color scheme of the buildings, adding pink, green and blue colors.
Recently in the network appeared the photographs, which depicted the Mi Note 2 in new color Coral Blue. These photos posted on his page Weibo Chapter Xiaomi Lei Jun.
Recall that the original Xiaomi Mi Note 2 features a 5.7-inch curved OLED-display with a resolution of 1080p, 6 Gb RAM, 64 Gb/128 Gb flash memory, Snapdragon processor 821, 22.56-megapixel main and 8-megapixel front camera and a battery capacity of 4070 mAh.
The recording Head of Xiaomi revealed the Mi Note 2 in new color appeared first on Blog Hello.
- How to choose the epilator: the secrets of a successful purchase
- On the Internet there are new pictures of Samsung Galaxy S8
- Startup of the week Hello from: Solowheel Iota — easy gyrometer for city and off-road
- Top 7 best washing machines — rating 2016
- Xiaomi is not going to MWC 2017