The lack of funding disrupts the timing of the implementation of major projects NASA
If you believe that funding problems are relevant only for the Russian space program, are greatly mistaken. The us space Agency NASA has come to the conclusion that a number of its major projects cannot be implemented according to the previously announced schedule. Scheduled testing of super-heavy carrier rocket Space Launch System (SLS) and a manned spacecraft Orion will not have to spend in 2018. All because of a cut budget, allocated by the US government under the leadership of President Donald trump. Scientists and engineers of NASA do not have enough money to solve all problems in time.
- How to save money on hotel bookings Instead
- RSC Energia is working on a competitor to the Falcon 9 from SpaceX
- DARPA looking for way to speed up the process of learning
- NASA has developed the concept of suspended lunar greenhouse
- The Creator of Siri offers to use AI to expand human memory
- SCREAMY SKI — like platformer with voice control