The layout of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 indicates the new location of the fingerprint scanner
In the flagship Galaxy smartphones and Galaxy S8 S8 Plus Samsung all of a sudden decided to place a fingerprint scanner on the back side. This South Korean manufacturer has installed it on the side of the camera, which causes some discomfort when using this method of authorization. It seems that the company listened to user feedback and to repeat such mistakes are not intended. In the network appeared pictures of the layout yet to be announced Galaxy Note 8 with the new location of the fingerprint sensor.
As seen in the photos, the Galaxy Note 8 will be made in the same design as the Galaxy S8. It will be angled on the sides of the display with a thin framework top and bottom. The screen layout has a distinctive groove, where it apparently will be a fingerprint scanner.
The layout demonstrates the presence of dual camera in Galaxy Note 8. According to rumors, Samsung uses a combination of 12 – and 13-megapixel sensors with the ability to shoot portrait photos and three times optical zoom.
According to the latest rumors, the presentation of the Galaxy Note 8 will be held in early September at the IFA exhibition in 2017.
- Xbox Scorpio will give their owners an advantage in multiplayer
- Sony will release this year another pair of flagship smartphones
- Android Go is not a new version of Android
- For Clash of Clans has released the largest ever update
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active will differ significantly from original S8
- Android Pay came to Russia