Famous company Lego has created a social network for children under the age of 13, which was called Lego Life.
In this social network, the kids can post pictures of their creative works and to comment on the work of other children. It should be noted that text comments are prohibited and you can only use the characters that a lot of emoticons and stickers with Lego-themed.
Also, the application tracking is not enabled. As avatars, the developers propose to use mini-figures of Lego, and names accounts — random words.
- MeegoPad T08 — ultra-compact and efficient mini-computer
- Lofree mobile keyboard for those who are accustomed to the typewriter
- SpaceX has tested the capsules for a supersonic Hyperloop train
- ALO — a concept smartphone of the future
- In the benchmark Geekbench lit up the Lenovo tablet Tab3 8 Plus