One of the main disadvantages of mail service Gmail from Google was a strict limit on the size attached to the letter files. If you need to send pictures or heavy files, had to do it a few letters due to the limitation of 25 MB, or upload the data to Disk. Now Google has announced that the maximum size of attachments has been increased to 50 MB. It should be noted that it is only on incoming mails, while for sending still has the old limit.
Thus, Gmail users can now receive emails with a maximum size of 50 MB, if they were sent from email services that support this feature. To work with large amounts of files Google still advises to use a branded cloud storage Drive, where depending on your subscription, you can get up to 30 TB of storage space to upload files up to 5 TB.
- After the second “Tetris”: Color Lines and its founders 25 years later
- For OnePlus 3 and 3T has started a global testing Android 7.1.1
- Modern smartphones cost up to $100
- Insides #887: Apple iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy S8 and C5 Galaxy Pro, BlackBerry Aurora
- Module DigiFrame turns Moto Z YotaPhone