Time is a strange thing. We used to count the hours, but the Universe is not some main clocks and dials, so we can experience time differently, depending on how we move or how we are affected by gravity. Physicists have tried to unite the two great theories physicists to conclude that time is not only not agreed upon a universal, and any clock that we use to measure it, erode over time in the surrounding space.
- The company Bigelow Aerospace will launch a space module offline by 2020
- As a mathematician helped biologists to make important discoveries
- Comma.ai will be giving out the equipment for autopilots for free in exchange for data
- Evolve in the IT professional on GeekDay Evolution!
- Film Company Warner Bros. can return to the Matrix