The network leaked the first pictures of the new iPhone SE
In 2017 Apple will introduce the successor to the 4-inch smartphone iPhone SE. About it reported the edition Slashleaks, who turned out to be the “spy” photos of the smartphone.
On the images you can see four glass panels with the code name N97, as well as the documentation for the device. If the images are authentic, this year a mini version of the flagship Apple seriously transformed.
Is all-metal housing, the iPhone SE sample 2017 will have an aluminium frame and glass rear panel. In the documentation it is specified that we are talking about tempered glass, Ion-X – like covering for the display of the smart watch Apple Watch Sport.
Another attention-details are camera and flash. These modules are located in the smartphone vertically instead of horizontally as in the iPhone SE or the iPhone 7. According to rumors, a similar design will be used in the iPhone 8.
However, how advisable would it be for Apple to release a new smartphone with 4-inch screen in 2017? Compact model, as before, important for the company because Apple understands that the smartphone of the same size are not suitable for everyone.
Despite the fact that the iPhone sales SE did not blow up the market, this smartphone helps the formation of a complete ecosystem of iPhone.
We will remind, the other day we told you that Apple was the first company in the U.S. with a market capitalization above $800 billion.
- Case manufacturer has unveiled the release date of iPad Pro frameless 10,5
- Overview of original accessories for Samsung Galaxy S8
- According to rumors, Apple has encountered production problems with the iPhone 8
- OnePlus 5 ahead in Geekbench Galaxy S8, and the Xperia XZ Premium
- Video appeared first showdown Xiaomi Mi 6
- Qualcomm introduced a new mobile Snapdragon processors 660 and 630 Snapdragon