The new Zealand startup has carried out the first launch of its space rocket
Founder and CEO of Rocket Lab’s Peter Beck rocket near the Electronto Follow the first launches are always interesting. We have already written about the new Zealand company Rocket Lab, which built the rocket and Electron has long planned to implement its first launch. Finally it took place. The compact missile is 17 meters high and collected on the basis of the carbon-fiber body recently successfully launched from the spaceport at new Zealand Peninsula, Mahia reaching the initial boundaries of outer space. Despite the fact that the Electron is not released into orbit, its creators believe that the launch was successful.
- Physicists are studying the strange power, possessing attraction and repulsion,
- Artificial synapse, which can be a component of an electronic brain
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2: the battery is 5300 mAh and part of the flagship characteristics of Mi6
- Acer introduces new laptops, tablets and transformers
- Gemini flagship Ulefone be Pro AnTuTu gaining over 100 thousand points
- Blackview P2 battery 6000 mAh temporarily fell to 9,000 rubles