The price of iPhone 8 will start at $1000
The network has long been rumored that the new iPhone 8 with edge-to-edge display will be more expensive predecessor. Analysts on wall street do not stop to wonder how much it will cost to buyers of new “Apple” smartphone. Simona Jankowski, analyst one of the world’s largest investment banks Goldman Sachs, said that we should not expect the price tag on iPhone 8 below $1 000. According to her, Apple this year will entirely refuse the release of the drive to 32 GB, leaving sale only the versions with 128 and 256 GB of internal memory.
Simona Jankowski says that iPhone 8 drives 128GB will cost $999, while the version with 256 GB of memory will cost $1 099. For comparison, the iPhone 7 Plus with the same amount of memory costs $869 and $969, respectively. Thus, the cost of the new iPhone will increase by $130. This may be due to the use of AMOLED-display with integrated fingerprint scanner and 3D camera for facial recognition user.
- Overview Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III — and we waited 6 years?
- Cookware & kitchen accessories: Basic rules for choosing
- iPhone 8 — all the rumors you need to know
- That will bring the autumn update to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- LG will return to the production of smartphones Google Pixel
- Updated Google Allo make selfie personalized sticker