Last month there were rumors about the smartphone Oppo R11 with two cameras, and two days ago all the characteristics disclosed benchmark GFXBench. The device will feature a 5.5-inch Full HD display, Snapdragon processor 660 and 4GB of RAM. In the network appeared “live” the unannounced gadget. The photo shows that the Oppo R11 is reminiscent of the iPhone 7 Plus material and color of the body, the location of the antennas and dual camera.
Expected specifications of Oppo R11:
- 5.5 inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels;
- OCTA core chipset Snapdragon 660;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB of internal memory;
- dual 16-megapixel main camera;
- 20 megapixel front camera;
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Judging from past models, Oppo is also going to release a 6-inch R11 Plus. Both models can show in June of this year.