The social network “Vkontakte” has changed regarding music
Social network “Vkontakte” has made some fundamental changes in the music section, and it happened on all platforms. Now users can create playlists and share them with friends. In addition, the developers integrate mobile apps with a service music subscription Boom. However, currently, users in Ukraine can still listen to audio in the official application “Vkontakte” for free.
After updating the application “Vkontakte” for iOS and Android, you’ll see the advertisements between tracks. At the same time, the company reported that for Ukrainian users it is not. It is known that after updating to Android devices lost the ability to save tracks in the cache for offline listening. This feature will be available by subscription in the app Boom, which will cost users from Ukraine to 85 UAH per month. A paid subscription will also disable the commercials in audiotactile on all platforms.
The app Boom is a joint project Mail.Ru Group, which owns Vkontakte, and United Media Agency (UMA), serving as an intermediary between a holding and music majors.
The updated section of audio will appear playlists. Users can create, send, via private messages or post in group or page. In addition, the developers have revised the service music recommendations, which now analyzes listened tracks.
Recommended tracks and artists gathered in several subgroups: music, friends, playlists, community, new albums and young performers. The tracks will appear with the album art that “Vkontakte” taken from public sources.
Earlier, we told you about five useful Chrome extensions for “Vkontakte”.
- url:avatars mds yandex net/get-images-cbir/1586165/2enNyNA0jwUC1KbAWM0QwQ3496/orig
- According to rumors, Apple plans to show at WWDC “home AI” on the basis of Siri Speaker
- Samsung will release on the road unmanned vehicles
- Premium tablet Dell Latitude 7285 wireless charging
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (24 — 30 April)
- Video review for smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Startup of the week from Hello OOHO is an edible “bottle of the future” for water