“The time has come to act differently”: Poroshenko closed their accounts in Vkontakte and Classmates
After the signing of the decree, according to which a number of Russian sites is subject to lock in Ukraine for three years, the administration of the Ukrainian President has accepted the decision on closing of the official accounts of Petro Poroshenko in the social networks Odnoklassniki and Vkontakte. This step appeared on the pages of Poroshenko on these social networks.
- International SIM card Drimsim now in Ukraine: tariffs and plans
- [for publicity] pre-orders Open for Oukitel K4000 Plus with durable screen
- Yandex believes that the business of the group companies is large, and sanctions will not have a negative impact
- The flagship Nokia 9 dual camera seen in the video
- Meizu is preparing a smartphone with an Exynos chip 7872
- Study: a supernova Explosion dangerous to all living things within a radius of 50 light years