The tissue “heals” the punctures and tears
The American company Imperial Motion has launched a line of clothing from the fabric, the ability to recover after pinholes and small tears. The user simply RUB the place of formation of the holes between fingers. Under the influence of heat nylon with a special coating takes the former form. This technology is called Nano Cure Tech. At the moment, the collection presents lightweight men’s jackets, backpacks and bags.
Source: Business Insider
- Samsung has permission to test unmanned vehicles
- You can’t imagine how difficult it is to create sex scenes in video games
- Samsung could overtake Intel and become the chip maker No. 1
- Inhuman sky: the tragic success of people who created No Man’s Sky
- What can go wrong in space?
- Review game Yooka-Laylee: fun for everyone