In February, the company Xiaomi presented Redmi Note 4X c 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. However, the manufacturer has also promised to release soon, and a more advanced model. According to rumors, the smartphone in top configuration was to receive an eight-core Snapdragon 653, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. In the institution’s database TENAA finally lit up the alleged device version number MBT6A5, thanks to what became known some details of the cooler.
According to the documentation TENAA, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X has indeed received the promised 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB ROM, but is equipped decategory 653 Snapdragon chipset with a clock frequency of 2 GHz. Experts suggest that speech can go about the processor Helio X20. The smartphone has added a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, battery 4000 mAh, main and front cameras of 13 MP and 5 MP respectively.
In addition, in accordance with the data provided, the model can boast of a really wide color palette that will consist of 10 different shades.
- UMIDIGI WITH NOTE 7.0 with Android out of the box available for order discount
- Sales of “the Witcher” topped 25 million copies
- Garmin Running Dynamics, the Pod is designed for runners
- BQ Aquaris Aquaris U Plus and U Lite updated to Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Samsung presented QLED-display with a diagonal of more than 10 meters (4 photos)