In early June, Microsoft announced that Skype has waited for a massive upgrade, allowing it to compete with iMessage, WhatsApp, Messenger, Snapchat and other instant messengers. The company rethought the design, adding some new practical features. Meanwhile, along with the announcement of major updates, the developers have mentioned discontinued support for some older platforms from 1 July of the current year.
Beginning July 1, 2017 access Skype will lose the owners of devices running Windows RT, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1. Messenger will stop working on TVs with Smart TV in the Messaging app on Windows 10 Mobile. We will remind that the decision on suspension of Skype support on the listed operating systems caused by the transition of the service on a cloud infrastructure. Those who are planning to continue using Skype, the developers strongly suggest to upgrade the operating system.
It is expected that updates of the mobile versions of the messenger, the developers did not stop: in a short time significant changes in the work notice Skype users macOS and Windows.
- On the second screen Meizu Pro 7, you can run the game
- Review Sony Xperia XZ Premium: a good flagship should be a lot
- Startup of the week from Hello. CIO — the bike light, do not require recharging
- Photos of the canceled Microsoft Surface Mini first leaked
- StarCraft: Remastered — expected in August