Tim cook confirmed Apple’s plans for the development of the drone
The head of Apple Tim cook said that in the future the company intends to create software for the unmanned vehicle. Thus he confirmed previously appeared information in the press.
According to cook, now the company is developing the operating system of new generation, which could be the first prototype of artificial intelligence and is capable of self-driving vehicles.
“We will start developing an operating system for drones for several months, however, we cannot yet speak about the exact timing of the completion of the project. Despite all the efforts until he is at an early stage. If successful, we get the analogue of the smart car, which can operate completely autonomously,” — said Tim cook in a recent press conference.
The exact date of the presentation of the project so far kept secret. It is only known that the project on creation of unmanned vehicles was named Project Titan.
Recall that, according to rumors, Apple has already started mass production of iPhone 7s Plus and iPhone 8.
- Fashion likbez: how to create various effects on the jeans
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (5 — 11 June)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 could be the first device with a Snapdragon SoC 836
- Earned a visa-free regime between Ukraine and the EU
- Hackers stole the files associated with the game Cyberpunk 2077
- Video review for smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Qualcomm and MTK