Transformer tablet IRBIS TW88 is worth less than 10 thousand rubles
The company Treolan has released a new hybrid tablet TW88 under the brand HP. The gadget has got a 10-inch IPS display, Quad-core Intel Atom processor, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. “Iron” IRBIS TW88 placed in a housing made of a black soft-touch plastic. The dimensions of the device is 9.6 mm and weighs 600 g. Along with the tablet, users will get the docking station with adjustable viewing angle.
The producer says IRBIS TW88 can be used for work, entertainment, reading and watching movies. The gadget is equipped with a slot for cards microSD up to 64 GB, USB ports, microUSB and HDMI, and built-in battery capacity of 7 000 mAh enough for 8 hours of battery life. The operating system on the tablet installed Windows 10.
“This is not our first device 2-in-1, which we position as a full replacement for the classic laptop, or tablet, – explained Andrey Nikiforov, head of product lines IRBIS. – We are interested to create user tools to help him accomplish everyday tasks, whether working, reading books or communicating with their friends and family. Our task is to make such devices available to all users.”
Treolan will sell IRBIS TW88 for 9 990 rubles.
- A review of Outlast II — a celebration of pain and horror (18+)
- The researchers have mastered the process technology with the norms of 1 nm
- What to buy for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
- The last security update, Android has become the largest
- Smartphones for a variety of users from $49,99
- Mario will fight with the Rabbids in new RPG from Ubisoft