In late October, Russian President Vladimir Putin instructed the government and the Central Bank to define and establish statutory changes, the regulatory status of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. Today it became known that the initiative was supported by the Central Bank.
- The German company has promised to connect the “electrotrash” seven EU countries
- Scientists have discovered another promising templatebuy planet
- EaseUS MobiMover: how to sync iTunes without Apple gadgets and headaches?
- Chuwi CoreBook is a compact alternative to a desktop laptop
- Players found a secret message in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus