type II Diabetes can be reversed in just four months by cutting calories, exercise, and maintain the glucose level under control, the study showed. The study included the creation of a personalized exercise regimen for each participant of the test and reduce their calories by 500-750 a day. Participants also met regularly with a nurse and dietitian, who monitored their progress and continued to take drugs and insulin to control blood sugar levels.
- The health system is preparing for the introduction of artificial intelligence
- Google Maps has added the ability to add reminders for location of Parking
- Sony Xperia L1 is able to adapt to the user’s habits
- 205 Qualcomm Mobile Platform opens the way for cheap LTE smartphones
- Huawei Watch is updated to Android Wear 2.0