After the November update app Uber has started to request a user’s location even when it’s closed, the company has fallen off a flurry of indignation users. In particular, it was accused that it violates the human right to personal space.
Today the head of safety at Uber, said that with the new update they abandon the tracking of the location of the user after the trip. The indignation of the users on this issue, he explained that the company is not clearly told about the benefits of this function. According to him, it was only implemented in order to make a mobile app and work with the very service even more convenient.
It is also reported that before the end of the week update will be available for iOS, as for Android, this system update will come a little later.
- Samsung introduced a second smartphone with dual camera (8 photos)
- BQ Selfie Max: good cameras
- Xperia XZ1, XZ1 Compact and XA1 Plus — new Sony smartphones (24 pics + 3 videos)
- Camera phone Motorola Moto X4 (12 photos + 2 videos)
- LG V30 is the best flagship of this year from LG (22 photos + video)