Ubisoft will bring Rainbow Six Siege in three months
At the end of 2015, the company Ubisoft has released a multiplayer tactical shooter Rainbow Six Siege. A year and a half the players complained about the bugs and optimization problems, selection of games, connecting to servers and things. All the developers have listened to the complaints of the community and announced plans to bring the technical part of the game in order. Ubisoft announced that the next three months she will devote to work on solving all the technical problems Rainbow Six Siege. Moreover, the company published a “road map” for the development of the project for 2017.
So, from may to July in Rainbow Six Siege will be the event with the speaker called Operation Health. In the framework of this operations, the developers promise to improve the matchmaking system to improve stability and fix bugs that are actively complaining players. During the Operation Health to expect changes in the gameplay is not necessary, but since August, the game will again begin to add new operatives, weapons, maps and other content.
- Insides #953: Meizu Pro 7, ZTE C501, Oukitel K10000 Pro, laptops and TVs Xiaomi in Russia
- Made in China #68: colonization of the moon, the likes Chinese and other news
- Epidemic WCry 2.0: the day the infected tens of thousands of computers. How to protect yourself?
- What to buy for LG Nexus 4
- Online shopping has unveiled the price and features of the OnePlus 5
- New details about the Moto X4 Moto and Z2 Play the fusion network