the construction of roads in the harsh Arctic conditions — no easy task. But scientists from the Tyumen industrial University (TIU), together with colleagues from the Institute of the Earth cryosphere of the Siberian branch of the RAS has created a heat insulating material made from natural raw materials, which will be able to cope with the main problem arising in the construction of roads, — increase in volume of soil due to freezing of contained moisture.
- 13 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than you think
- A month before the trip? Urgently tighten English!
- Presented a brain implant that improves memory by 30%
- The Central Bank supported the idea of a tax on mining
- The German company has promised to connect the “electrotrash” seven EU countries