Summer has come and it’s time for a holiday by the sea. The governments of Ukraine and Turkey have drafted an agreement based on which citizens who have ID card, got permission to cross the border without passports. This agreement entered into force on 1 June 2017.
Today, in the early hours of the entry into force of this Agreement, more than 20 citizens of Ukraine used his ID card and flew to Turkey. They easily passed border control in the prescribed manner.
- Rolled out from the hangar to the Stratolaunch aircraft, designed to launch rockets into space
- PrivatBank offers to fly to Paris for 10 euros per month
- Mechanical computer solves logical problems
- [for publicity] pre-order the frameless Doogee Mix opens June 5
- Nokia 9 appeared in AnTuTu