UMIDIGI working on a new flagship with 8GB of RAM and a screen 18:9
UMIDIGI the company has divided its flagship smartphones on the two lines. Users can choose between more affordable UMi UMi Plus and Plus E and powerful Z and Z on the basis of PRO desyatiletnego MediaTek Helio X27. Soon UMIDIGI going to surprise fans of the new smartphone, which should turn the idea of the flagships of the company. As promised, this unit will surprise all with its appearance and technical characteristics. Part of the spec has become known.
The new flagship UMIDIGI will receive a 5.7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and curved at the sides edges. The “heart” will become an eight-processor MediaTek Helio P30 high-performance, four and four energy-efficient cores. In addition, it will be one of the first smartphones on the market with 8 GB of RAM and for storage will be assigned to 128 GB. Front and back will have double the camera 16 and 13 megapixels, respectively. In addition, the smartphone will be equipped with NFC so owners can use it to make purchases with the help of Android Pay.
Other details about the future flagship will soon be published on the official website UMIDIGI.
- The boss doesn’t know: play, work and palites
- Insides #971: Nubia Z17, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017), Moto Z2, restart Windows 10 Mobile
- Review Umi Rome X: a decent choice in the budget range
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (22-28 may)
- Google Pixel 2: what do we know
- Apple designs the chip for control artificial intelligence