As reported in the journal Nature Communications, a group of biologists from the U.S. for the first time were able to cure complete blindness in mice. The assurances of the newspaper, it was possible thanks to the use of the editor of the genome of CRISPR/Cas9. With it removed the defective gene responsible for the development of blindness.
- NASA astronomers would like to turn the Sun into a giant space telescope
- Startup Uniti Sweden and Siemens will establish a joint production of electric vehicles
- As the first Australians came to the continent?
- UrbanX wheel turns any Bicycle into electric
- Criminal minds. Offenders can be calculated by the image of the brain