This week Google officially introduced and released for a number of devices operating system Android 8.0 Oreo. The update includes many changes and innovations. Special attention is paid to the security and stability of the system. One of the new features about which virtually nothing was known before the release, called Rescue Party. It is designed to protect users against cyclic rebooting.
We will remind that earlier the owners of the LG G4, 5X Nexus and some other devices EN masse are faced with the problem of cyclic restart. Into Android 8.0 Oreo a function of the Rescue Party will constantly ensure that this situation does not happen again. In case of detection problem of cyclic restart Rescue Party will take a number of actions aimed at recovery of the device. If none of them will help the system tried to turn the smartphone into recovery mode and will prompt the user to perform a factory reset.
Rescue Party will also be automatically started if system_server restarts more than five times in five minutes or if a permanent system the application will be disabled more than five times in 30 seconds.
This function is active by default.
- BioShock 10 years: as a series of errors led to the creation of a masterpiece
- The first teaser Huawei Mate 10 has revealed one of the features of the smartphone
- Insides #1061: Apple iPhone 8, Microsoft Surface Book 2, YotaPhone 3 and Oukitel K10000 Max
- Voice assistant Samsung Bixby earned worldwide
- Elon Musk has proposed a ban on combat robots