In Russia will create a national operating system for the Internet of things
Under the “Digital economy”, approved by the government in July, all Russian cyber-physical systems consisting of hardware and software should be running domestic software. The publication “Kommersant”, referring to the available document, reports that the development of the OS, which will operate the devices of the Internet of things must be completed before December 31, 2021.
- Russian scientists have found a way to detect cancer before his appearance
- E2-DR: robot that can work in the most extreme conditions
- Facebook introduced a standalone VR headset Oculus Go
- Insides #1106: Nubia Z17S, iPad Pro 2018, Intel and AMD, advanced development TSMC
- Tablet Honor WaterPlay you can take with you into the shower or pool
- New bug in iOS allows hackers to “steal” passwords from the Apple ID