Since we do not expect this year’s high-profile announcements of flagships, the network began to merge more unannounced smartphones of the Korean company Samsung.
This is my favorite category of thefts, the case is, and the smartphone is still there. So, one of the case manufacturers posted a picture of the Samsung Galaxy S9. From it we can understand that the yet unannounced smartphone will have a display of the same shape as that of the Galaxy S8.
Also it is clear that the future flagship will have a dual main camera module, and it will be located vertically. This decision most likely was taken due to problems with the placement of the fingerprint scanner. Now it will be located right under the camera module, not to the right or to the left of it.
In addition, from the obtained images it becomes clear that the Galaxy S9 is still not lost all that pesky button to call your voice assistant Bixby. Let’s hope that Samsung will regret his fans and will allow you to choose which application to run for this button.
Let me remind you that the announcement of the smartphone Samsung Galaxy S9 will be held at the international consumer electronics show Mobile World Congress 2018 (MWC).
- Decent offer: Amazon Music Unlimited for only $0.99
- Facebook will provide data about the Russian fake accounts
- Musk: Rocket technology gives a “Roadster” great opportunities
- Creating a “God from the machine”: Anthony Lewandowski about his religion the worship of AI
- It seems that Apple is working on mixed reality headset