Engineers of the Polytechnic University of the Federal Polytechnic school of Lausanne have created a foldable drone, the courier is able to transport cargo and to significantly decrease in size when idle. The drone frame is made of carbon fiber, making the design of the aircraft turned out easy and, most importantly, durable — extra protection during transportation will not interfere.
- The robot played the role of conductor of the Symphony orchestra
- Researchers have created a flexible organic battery for medical implants
- Winners of the IG Nobel prize
- The first house in Europe to print printer from Yaroslavl
- This smartphone surpassed the iPhone 7 Plus the power consumption